Release your inner pâtissier with this gorgeous Raspberry and Damask Rose Macaron Making Kit - perfect big-day favours for guests!
Making marvellous macarons is super-simple, it includes everything you need to make sweet little macarons, presented in a beautifully embellished tin, including a mat and mould, piping bag and ingredients to make approximately 24 macarons in around two hours.
Macarons are naturally gluten free and these gorgeous little things can also be made vegan - for those guests with dietary requirements!
What's included in the kit
- A gorgeous tin
- Silicone reusable & oven proof macaron mat and mould (see top tips)
- Silicone piping bag (see top tips)
- Stainless steel nozzle (see top tips)
- Large sachet of organic ground almonds (Gluten free)
- Large sachet organic icing sugar with food colour (Gluten free)
- Medium sachet of caster sugar (Gluten free)
- A small edible damask rose petals (Gluten free)
- An in-depth recipe booklet
- Online video tutorials taking you through step by step
- Large sachet of white chocolate (Gluten free)
- Vegan white chocolate can be provided on request
3 TOP TIPS
1) Your mat can be used to make biscuits or profiteroles too!
2) Your reusable piping bag saves on wastage as with plastic bags
3) Your reusable piping bag and nozzle can be used for icing cupcakes and piping éclairs and choux
Check out www.prezzybox.com, item priced at £34.95.
To help you find inspiration for your big day, take a look at what's caught the eye of our editors.
There are literally hundreds of ideas, products and services from wedding suppliers across the UK along with links to their web sites as pointed out by our ever resourceful team.
Take a look at what our Editors Love!