When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your East Midlands Wedding when making any enquiries.
Release your inner pâtissier with this gorgeous Raspberry and Damask Rose Macaron Making Kit - perfect big-day favours for guests!
Making marvellous macarons is super-simple, it includes everything you need to make sweet little macarons, presented in a beautifully embellished tin, including a mat and mould, piping bag and ingredients to make approximately 24 macarons in around two hours.
Macarons are naturally gluten free and these gorgeous little things can also be made vegan - for those guests with dietary requirements!
What's included in the kit
- A gorgeous tin
- Silicone reusable & oven proof macaron mat and mould (see top tips)
- Silicone piping bag (see top tips)
- Stainless steel nozzle (see top tips)
- Large sachet of organic ground almonds (Gluten free)
- Large sachet organic icing sugar with food colour (Gluten free)
- Medium sachet of caster sugar (Gluten free)
- A small edible damask rose petals (Gluten free)
- An in-depth recipe booklet
- Online video tutorials taking you through step by step
- Large sachet of white chocolate (Gluten free)
- Vegan white chocolate can be provided on request
3 TOP TIPS
1) Your mat can be used to make biscuits or profiteroles too!
2) Your reusable piping bag saves on wastage as with plastic bags
3) Your reusable piping bag and nozzle can be used for icing cupcakes and piping éclairs and choux
Check out www.prezzybox.com, item priced at £34.95.
Unlike a national magazine, Your East Midlands Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty, photography, cars, stationery, flowers, cakes, music, entertainment, catering, hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales.
Your East Midlands Wedding is available to purchase as a high quality printed magazine or, if you prefer, as an eMagazine.
Titles covering other areas are available here